Monday, July 28, 2008

It is really weird to find a video of yourself on YouTube

but kind of cool, too.

I don't know why I didn't think to search for this before, but last night I got the urge to see if anyone had put up video from the couple of Bang Camaro shows I'd performed in, and I did indeed find a capture of one song, from the June 5th Milwaukee show. You can hardly see me in the video... I'm on the far left in a Masters of the Universe t-shirt (which got a lot of compliments that night), and you definitely can't hear me, but it's still cool. Plus I'm pretty sure you can hear my friend Laura hoot when the lead dude says something about "the guys who came up to rock with us on stage."



Though generally I am against using blogging as a form of self-aggrandizement, I am pretty proud of having done this with such an awesome band as Bang Camaro, and besides... they may be popping back in my life later this week...

(what does he mean?!)

No comments: