Friday, October 10, 2008

Y'know what movie I'd like to see?

"Nick and Nora's Infinite Crisis." It's basically the same as the closely-named movie currently in theaters, except that Nora (who, we will remember, has never had an orgasm) gets whisked away to Earth-2 when the worlds split (because on Earth-2 the female orgasm hasn't been invented yet).

... God, is there anybody who's going to get that joke? (and yes, let's please assume that there is a joke to get)

Alright, I'll throw in one that's a little more common denominator: apparently my downstairs neighbor doesn't come from Earth-2... if ya know what I'm sayin!!!

Yes, that means I can hear her having sex right now.


Well, I think I've done my job for the night. See ya!

2 comments:

ITguy said...

I don't get it....why do women need to have an orgasm?

Eric Garneau said...

Thanks, ma'am! Please ignore the insensitive comments of itguy... (even though he's saying what we're all thinking!)...

Okay, sorry. I'm really not proud of this blog. I probably ought to write something more substantial to sit at the top of my page.

Still, I believe there is gold to be mined in the "Nick and Nora's Infinite Crisis" joke.